The Big Surrey and Sussex Thank You
- Venue: Flower Farm, Godstone, Surrey, RH9 8BP If you are travelling by car, train or bus there is information on how to find Flower Farm here https://flowerfarmpresents.com/how-to-find-us/
Travelling by car
- Parking is free and you will be marshalled to the location upon arrival. Parking for Blue Badge holders will be available closest to the Flower Farm entrance.
Travelling by bus
- We intend to provide a shuttle bus from the site to and from Redhill railway station. Details will be announced in the coming weeks.
- All attendees (whether healthcare workers, children, or guests) must have an individual ticket for the event.
- Please bring your work ID badge alongside confirmation of your ticket. You can display your confirmation email on your phone or print the confirmation email out.
- All guests/children will only be able to enter with you and your work ID.
- Upon entry, you and your guests will receive a wristband which will permit you to leave and re-enter the venue without displaying your work ID again. Guests will also be permitted to leave and enter with their wristband.
- You will not need to wear a mask upon entry. We encourage hand sanitiser to be brought along on the day for individual use.
- If you have any COVID symptoms you must not attend in line with national guidelines.
- Be sure to write a thank you message on our graffiti wall as you arrive as a way of sharing our gratitude to one another.
Toilets and facilities
- Toilets will be available on the day alongside hand sanitiser upon entry and at the food stalls.
- The venue is primarily outdoors in a field, it is predominantly a grassy surface but mainly flat.
- There are accessible disabled toilets, and there will be lots of seating available throughout the venue including under marquee cover.
- Blue badge holders will be able to park immediately outside the entrance to the venue and taxis can drop off immediately outside the entrance to the venue too.
- The live music and acts will be amplified and will be on the main stage. Across the three days any important messages will be made through the public address system.
- We welcome a discussion about any specific requirements or questions you may have about the accessibility of the venue - please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Children and family entertainment
- There will be lots of free entertainment alongside the live music for children and adults to enjoy at varying times throughout the day. Details will be announced shortly.
Stalls/ food and drinks
- Food and drink will be available to purchase all day from the farm’s bar food menu and additional food stalls.
- The farm cater for most dietary requirements, including gluten free, vegan and vegetarian options.
- Please note that the farm will only be accepting card payments. They will not be able to take cash payments.
- The farm have politely asked that guests do not bring their own food / picnics to the event.
- The flower farm is a grassy venue and we encourage you to consider appropriate dress and suitable footwear for all weather conditions.
- There will be trained first aiders on site at all times.
Lost child meeting point
- In the unfortunate event of any children becoming separated from their parents or carers, the meeting point will be at the entrance gate to the event and security will be informed to help reunite any lost children.
Fire safety and evacuation
- In the unlikely event of a fire or incident, flower farm staff will be on hand to instruct guests to evacuate the site. All fire points and exits are clearly indicated across the site.
Are dogs allowed?
- If they are kept on leads, the farm are happy for dogs to be in the venue.
Is camping permitted?
- At present we are not planning to offer camping at the Big Surrey and Sussex Thank You - if this causes you a problem, please contact us to discuss at email@example.com
Flower Farm Terms and Conditions
- The event is hosted by Flower Farm, who operate as “Flower Farm Presents”. By purchasing a ticket you must also accept the venue’s terms and conditions which are available at https://flowerfarmpresents.com/terms-and-conditions .
Look out for Flower Farm staff and our event volunteers who will be wearing ID badges and hi-vis vests – they’ll be on hand throughout the weekend to help and support you. We hope you have a wonderful time!